På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
CEVT is an innovation centre for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. Since 2013 CEVT has grown rapidly and now keeps some 2000 people busy. China Euro Vehicle Technology AB is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
IT Operations Manager
Lynk & Co is seeking an IT Operations Manager to support the Business Technology organization to provide world class IT service to Lynk & Co International.
As IT Operations Manager you will be responsible for securing smooth IT operations of Lynk & Co applications and software as a service -solutions. Daily work includes the management of Application portfolio including the management of licenses, following up on usage of cloud services on Microsoft Azure as well as supporting on the day-to-day license & application activities. You will report to the Director of Business Technology Lynk & Co.
You are a team player who thrive in a fast-paced, continuously changing, co:spirit environment.
The position is mainly based in Gothenburg Sweden at Lynk & Co International HQ. The position includes responsibility internationally.
Responsibilities and tasks
* Manage the IT operations of Lynk & Co applications and solutions.
* Manage application & solution portfolio for Lynk & Co applications.
* Manage application license portfolio for Lynk & Co applications.
* Monitor applications, track performance and optimize usage for business users.
* Secure IT security in all application operations in according to Information Security policies.
* Manage cloud infrastructure (Microsoft Azure) and control & optimize the cost of used resources
* Support on the day to day operations of Lynk & Co Business Technology
We are rapidly growing startup – we don’t fill positions, we hire people who finds the way to what needs to be done.
Profile and Background
We don’t hire for the skills – we hire for the attitude that makes our vision reality.
* Driven problem solver who takes initiatives and responds to changing priorities
* Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
* Knowledge in IT operations management including management of application portfolio & application licenses
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure and environments including Office 365 & AD
* Knowledge in Cloud Operations and management of Cloud platforms & applications
* Excellent communication skills.
* Cultural awareness, global/international experience
* Fluency in English – both oral and written
* Ability to travel
For more information about the position please contact Joonas Laine, Director Business Technology, +46 72 184 36 04.
For information aobut the recruitment process please contact Magnus Blixt, recruiter, +46 72 184 38 91.
Last application date is 2019-02-03.
2019 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - email@example.com