På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
CEVT is an innovation centre for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. Since 2013 CEVT has grown rapidly and now keeps some 2000 people busy. China Euro Vehicle Technology AB is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
At CAE Energy, a CFD Aerodynamic Analyst prepares and performs 3D CFD simulations of a complete vehicle with the focus on improving the aerodynamic performance of the vehicle.
Are you an aerodynamic engineer? Do you enjoy spending your day with sharp minds that like to have fun at work? Would you like to be part of the aerodynamics of the next generation of transport solutions? Do you like method development and fluid mechanics? Are you interested in collaborating with designers, styling and system owners?
CEVT is a CAE-focused company and you will notice this in the impact and gravity of your daily work. You will also see it reflected in the development of the simulations/models/methods you create. You will be part of a team that is continuously pushing the boundaries of what they do with respect of quality and extent of analysis. You will not only answer the questions and challenges that we face today, but build the foundations of what we can answer in the future.
The Energy CAE Team is involved in a broad variety of disciplines; 3D CFD, 1D CFD, energy consumption and electromagnetics. Right now the team includes seven different nationalities and 20% women in the group. We believe that the diversity of the group forces us to think bigger, find ways and get inspired.
We are looking for you who already has an aerodynamic background from the automotive industry and who likes to take initiative and work independently as well as together with small teams. Advanced methods are needed in order to find the best aerodynamic design in a fast pace, so if you enjoy improving methods, driving and participating in advanced engineering projects and supervising master thesis students, this might be the right role for you. We believe in the “fun at work” mind-set, i.e. if you have fun and enjoy work, you will perform better and we want someone who will contribute positively to our group climate.
Responsibilities and tasks
* Create full models and conduct aerodynamic simulations
* Strive for increased performance and accuracy of our simulation methods
* Keep apace technology advancements and regulations within the area
* Communicate results and design development proposals with attribute engineers, design engineers and the design department
* Contribute to team efficiency and team spirit
Knowledge, skills & experience
* M.Sc. in Applied mechanics, Automotive engineering, Aeronautical engineering or similar
* Strong understanding of fluid mechanics
* Experience in automotive or flight aerodynamics
* Minimum 2 years of experience working with CFD
* Minimum 1 year of experience working with ANSA
* Ability to and interest in interacting with people inside/outside your own organization
Highly desirable qualifications
* Self-motivated to deliver excellence and perform above and beyond targets
* Experience from wind tunnel testing
* Knowledge of other attributes such as thermodynamics, climate comfort, contamination and/or aeroacoustics
* Experience working with Ansys-Fluent and Harpoon
* Programming skills (Matlab / Python) and CATIA
* Experience and knowledge within Design of Experiments (DOE)
Last application date: 2018-12-03. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
For questions about the position contact:
Sofia Ore Senior Manager Energy CAE, +46 729 88 81 38, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the recruitment process contact:
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Recruiter, +46 729 88 85 44, Kristina.email@example.com.
2018 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - firstname.lastname@example.org