På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
As a market analyst at Nespresso, you will work with analyzing sales and dig deep into the numbers. You are analytical with a passion for numbers as well as coffee. At Nespresso you will be part of an international company and a team that focuses on optimizing the sales. If you have worked in Google Analytics at previous positions this may be a perfect match for you. Send in your application today, as the selection process will be ongoing!
Academic Work is looking for a Market Analyst on behalf of Nespresso in Stockholm. Nespresso is an international company that focuses on high quality coffee that anyone can make at home. One of their colleagues will be working from their office in Switzerland and Nespresso are therefore looking for a market analyst for their office in Östermalm in Stockholm. As an market analyst you will be a part of their marketing team, which is a diversified team. What they have in common is to deliver results and work hard together. As the colleague is moving in the middle of December, we are looking for a candidate that can start as soon as possible.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Nespresso. The assignment will be full time and extend to 8 months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As a market analyst you will work in a broad role with main focus on analyzing campaigns, sales and working with the website. Your key task will be to quantify the sales analysis and making sure Nespresso sells as much as possible. In this role, you will focus on the Nordic region. Your will work in close collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland and Sweden.
You will work with
* Google Analytics
* Creating sales reports
* Optimize the sales
This role is perfect for you who has previous experience in Google Analytics and wants to take the next step in your career. This is the perfect opportunity to join a strong brand with focus on delivering high quality products. You will be a part of a diverse team with a strong leadership. Nespresso is a work place that can offer you a lot of opportunities to grow.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have worked at least 1- 2 years in data analysis / data modeling including clustering, graph theory applications (if possible involving eCommerce/web or retail datasets)
* Have hands on experience with a data analysis toolkit- including data extraction/cleanup and data analysis
* Is familiar with web analytics tools as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium and other web analytics tool
* Is fluent in English, both in writing and in speech
It will be considered an additional qualification if you…
* Have experience leveraging data visualization tools (PowerBi/Tabelau) to turn analysis into readily accessible insight to be reported in an easy way to understand by non-data expert population
* Have proven experience to set and develop a data-driven mindset in a company, including experience in data driven continuous improvement and A/B testing.
* Have proven ability to work with different sources of data (SQL, APIs, flat files, etc...)-
* Understand web architecture and technologies (HTML, JS) is an asset
As a person, you are a team player who values great team spirit. This is very important since you will work together with stakeholders across the business and markets. Responsibility is something that comes natural for you in your work and you see, not only your own work, but the bigger picture. You are structured and manage to prioritize many different tasks in a high-pace environment. For this reqruitment we will put a lot of emphasis on personality and experience in Google analytics.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fulltime, 8 months with chance to be extended.
* Location: Karlavägen 102, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Nespresso is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Nestlé Nespresso is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. With headquarter in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. Nespresso operates in a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques and has a high online presence.
2018 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - firstname.lastname@example.org