På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
We are now looking to hire a dynamic Facility Manager for our office in Stockholm. As a Facility manager at Webhelp Nordic it is your job to make sure our contact center offices in the Nordics and Baltics contribute to a comfortable and functional working environment for our employees and our operations.
It is the Facility managers responsibility to oversee that our offices and related services, supplies and fittings are managed in professional and cost-efficient ways. It is a versatile role that requires readiness to work on both administrative and hands-on level and capability to cooperate with wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
At Webhelp Nordic you will be working in a fast and ever-changing industry that will require you to have excellent ability to handle stress, show creativity as well as determination.
• Account for lease and facility service agreements from tender to implementation
• Coordinate facility projects (establishment, reconstruction and relocation).
• Facility budget holder and cost controller
• Organize facility management activities
o Coordinate activities with facility assistants on the Nordic and Baltic offices
• Develop, communicate and supervise unified facility policies and processes
• Ensure compliance with relevant environmental, health and safety precautions and regulations
• Appraise procurement and tender needs
• 3-5 years’ experience as facility manager or other relevant position
• Experience from procurement processes• Fluent knowledge in English, verbally and in writing. Proficiency in Swedish is an advantage
• Relevant education as well as basics of building engineering and space planning is meritorious for the position
To be successful in this role we believe that you are driven, independent, adaptive and have excellent networking and communication skills. Since you will be handling quotation and procurement we also prefer that you have knowledge and experience from negotiations.
Your home base will be Stockholm but this position will require you to travel frequently, why we need you to be flexible.
You apply for the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through the ad.
About the job
Working hours/ duration
The position is a fulltime employment with 6 months probationary employment period.
Salary according to agreement
Filippa Larsson (HR Business Partner), Filippa.Larsson@nordic.webhelp.com
Jiri Sorvari (CFO) Jiri.Sorvari@nordic.webhelp.com
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - firstname.lastname@example.org - Hetzner version