På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
The H&M group is one of the world’s leading fashion companies – with the brands H&M and H&M Home, COS, & Other Stories, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday, and ARKET. Each with its own unique identity, all our brands are united by a passion for fashion and quality and the drive to dress customers in a sustainable way.
H&M is a fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the center of attention. Today, H&M employs around 161,000 people in over 66 markets, but what truly makes us stand out are our remarkable employees. From stylish Sales Advisors and Visual Merchandisers to computer whizzes and business-aware planners – all our employees share a great ambition and an anything-is-possible attitude. It is thanks to them that we have grown – with over 4,553 stores in more than 66 markets worldwide and growing. People are our success, and we are committed to being a good employer. By providing a fun, creative, and dynamic workplace, we all grow together.www.hm.se
Do you find joy in all aspects of the data analysis process, from wrangling to visualization, as well as presenting your insights to help diverse stakeholders make more informed decisions? H&M's global Leasing Department is looking to add a top-performing data analyst to its team.
This role at the heart of H&M's Expansion team is the ideal introduction to H&M's global operations before taking on future challenges in the company.
As data analyst to a department that is responsible for all current and future stores in the H&M Group world-wide (4500+ Stores), you thrive working in collaboration with people from different cultures and backgrounds located around the world. The Leasing Department is a part of H&M's Expansion team, which is responsible for all aspects of creating our H&M stores, including other H&M brands such as Monki.
You will play a key role in financial and operational follow-up and take the initiative to derive new insights from varied data to help meet the Department's goal of offering the best possible lease terms and, as a result, the best possible offer to the customer.
What You Will Do
We want you to help us understand patterns and trends that will affect the way we work and help H&M optimize our store investments. To proactively develop cutting edge analyses and insights to drive decisions and strategies, you will:
• Combine and consolidate internal and external data sources; review data quality; and structure the data for analysis.
• Evaluate and drive activities within cross-functional projects and countries to standardize data sources and structure.
• Identify and improve our technical tools and file-linkages at all stages from the file level to integration of data into dashboards for easy use by end-users.
• Monitor and improve SSAS cubes to enable reporting via Power BI, Excel, etc.
• Mine and analyze data and translate the results into actionable ideas.
• Solve complex multi-dimensional problems and manage cross-department system improvements.
• Create and present reports with data visualizations to stakeholders.
• Develop and manage efficient and secure information-sharing via customized tools and other technical solutions.
Who You Are
You will work in a demanding global environment with both our central office and country teams to identify commercial opportunities in the data. To succeed in this position, you should have:
• 3-5 years of experience in a data analyst role following completion of a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, business, computer science, statistics, or a similar quantitative discipline.
• Advanced knowledge in Excel and business intelligence solutions.
• Experience with Power BI. Familiarity with M and DAX are a plus.
• Experience manipulating complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from many sources using a variety of data analysis and visualization tools and methods.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders’ cross functions and developing end-to-end solutions.
• Capacity to link details to the holistic picture. Process analysis/mapping experience is a plus.
• Creativity and initiative to find business opportunities in the data with ambition to drive change in a growing organization.
• Written and verbal communication skills to explain complex results, models, and methods in simple terms to diverse audiences (in English) and advanced PowerPoint skills. Swedish is a plus.
As a person, you are ambitious, competitive, humble, and a fast learner. You are constantly looking for possibilities to improve things and you make sure that things get done on time. You value taking responsibility, working in a fast-paced environment, straight-forward communication, and teamwork. You find it easy to work with people from many cultures and backgrounds.
H&M's Leasing Department Offers You
The team at H&M's Leasing Department can be described in Swedish as "prestigelös". The closest word in English is probably humble – the opposite of pretentious. We are an ambitious yet humble group of people who work well independently while also cultivating a supportive and collaborative team atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to work closely with controllers and financial analysts and your regional contacts.
The position is full-time, located in Stockholm, starting as soon as possible.
H&M is cooperating with PS Partner in this recruitment. To apply, register your CV along with a cover letter on www.pspartner.se. For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Anna Petersson at +46 761 717 645 and Anna.firstname.lastname@example.org or Megan Reif Dyfvermark at +46 762 447 915 and email@example.com.
Interviews are ongoing, which means PS Partner is happy to receive your application as soon as possible!
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - firstname.lastname@example.org - Hetzner version