På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
Developing Cars for a different tomorrow.
CEVT is an innovation center for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. The whole industry is now undergoing a transformation with new ways of thinking about the car as a product. CEVT is a fast growing, fast moving and exciting company where no day is like the other – where the challenges of tomorrow is on our working table today.
CEVT currently consists of some 2000 people with offices in Gothenburg and Trollhättan in Sweden. CEVT currently works on projects for the car brands Volvo Cars, Geely Auto and Lynk & Co. CEVT is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. For more information about CEVT, go to www.cevt.se
If you share our passion for engineering and innovation, and want to work in a global organisation that embraces diversity, CEVT could be the right place for you.
We currently have the following job opening;
Senior Manager Program Purchasing
As Senior Manager Program Purchasing you will manage the Purchasing Project Management team with responsibility to lead and develop the individuals and the team. You will make sure our working process correspond with customer process and deliverables in the project timing. In addition you will be responsible for major future project when starting up a new project.
You will report to the VP of Program Purchasing & Liaison office
Responsibilities and tasks
• Secure that the Purchasing Milestone deliverables according to our Product Development System are met
• Secure that all prerequisites for Purchasing are available on time and that the Purchasing activities are reflected in the overall project time plan.
• Responsible for leading and developing the team. Team till consist of 2-3 direct reports and the role includes recruitment, salary setting, performance and competence development. Provide coaching and guidance to employees to ensure deliveries and personal development.
• Lead and develop strategies and processes for the department and align with our customer Geely, Volvo, Lynk & Co etc.
• Maintain cross-company purchasing team focus on project priorities
• Provide coaching and guidance to employees to ensure deliveries and personal development.
• Assure that the Security and Confidentiality aspects of the project and other Intangible Rights are safeguarded
• Represent the Program Purchasing team in various cross-functional meeting
• Role will require traveling and a close co-operation with China.
Profile and Background
• We are looking for someone who has 5-10 years Purchasing experience from the automotive industry. You have a strong personal drive and motivation with ability to take initiative, drive issues and make decisions. To be successful in this role it is important that you have leadership skills to be able to lead, drive and motivate people.
• University degree in business, engineering or equivalent work experience
• You have experience from project management and change management in global company setup.
• The department interacts cross functionally and has a role to drive and balance contradictory requirements and you need to have the diplomatic skills to get to the best possible agreement and decision in those delicate matters. To be able to be successful with these tasks you need to be structured and flexible as well as good at creating relationships. In addition, you have the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
• Cultural awareness, specifically between Europe and Asia is also an important factor to be successful
• International experience is a prerequisite
What we offer
CEVT offers you an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse and dynamic team, appreciating the competence and experience all our employees bring to table. We offer you an innovative atmosphere and culture of team spirit where sharing knowledge and finding new ways to tackle our challenges together is key.
If you have an open mindset to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and agile team, you might be our next colleague. Welcome with your application today.
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - email@example.com - Hetzner version