På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
Would you like to make a difference and be challenged by a new and exciting position in Alfa Laval?
Are you eager to join a newly created HR organisation and do you have the ambition to take HR to the next level?
We are looking for a person that loves to work with recruitment! We expect you to support the business by your expertize and look into the customers needs. Are you the one we are looking for? You will be employed of Randstad and work at our costumer.
About the job
Resourcing & People Development is one of the teams in the HR Sweden organisation. We are supporting our internal costumers in finding the best candidates and also to continue to develop our employees. We will support our organisations in Sweden by offering our expertise in finding the right candidates and make sure that they see us as an attractive employer.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a HR Partner focusing on Recruitments.
Responsibilities as HR Partner
• Support and provide the costumers in the entire recruitment process, from understanding the business needs to getting a new employee onboard.
• Create a good relationship with our costumers, challenge the requests and deliver the right support.
• Secure a high quality in our work with the whole recruitment processes including the administrative part.
• Represent Alfa Laval in different networks.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who has at least 3 years of experience from working with recruitments and the administrative part of this process. You have a university degree or similar within Human Resource. It´s an advantage if you have worked with and are certified in OPQ/Verify.
• You like to act now, are result oriented and you believe that solving a customers request is a challenge and an opportunity.
• You enjoy working with people and to motivate them with your positive thinking. You are structured in your work and motivated to find the root cause and strong in both finding a solution and finalizing things.
• As an HR Partner, you should have a high capacity for networking and a social capability to make good connections within the organization.
• You must be fluent in both English and Swedish both in verbal & written communication.
We offer a job in a challenging and interesting HR origination. The position is based in Tumba and you will report to the Resourcing & People Development Manager, who is placed in Lund.
As a consultant, you will be expected to quickly find your place in new organisations and assimilate different cultures and systems in a short time. The post involves maintaining a large number of contacts and it is important to have good cooperation and communication skills. Your personal qualities include being analytical and meticulous. You are business-minded, ambitious and accustomed to working independently. You are also expected to deliver and contribute skills, efficiency and experience.
It is important for us that all skills on the labour market should be used. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Proffice changed its name to Randstad in autumn 2016. With over 600,000 employees in around 40 countries, Randstad is the world's second-largest company in the field of recruitment and staffing.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work at the premises of one of our customers. You have the same benefits as you would at a traditional employer, with a collective agreement and benefits such as fitness subsidies, company healthcare, insurance and discounts on exercise cards.
Besides that, you also have a variety of career opportunities and get to encounter different corporate cultures and gain experience from a range of industries, which allows you to develop your skills and build up an interesting, varied CV. If you are looking for an employer that offers interesting assignments and new contact networks, you will enjoy working with us.
Deadline for applications: 2017-12-17 Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
For information: Elin Sjöblom firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - email@example.com - Hetzner version