På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
At Logistics, you are part of a global supply and production team that makes sure that the cars we build meet the highest expectations from our customers. In close collaboration with people inside and outside the company, we drive and lead the supply chain – from the supplier to the customer – in a lean way. Are you truly inspired by lean logistics and have the ambition to work in our fast growing company in a global challenging and competitive environment? Do you want to be part of reaching our corporate targets and your personal goals together with other people? Take up this challenge and join Logistics
Program Office within Logistics leads the logistic activities and implement the logistic deliverables according to VPDS (Volvo Product Development System) standards for car programs, COMY, KD and some special projects. Program Office is responsible for correct program prerequisites input to the logistic organisation within M&L
* To secure optimisation and changes in the logistic process in line with program demands by:
+ Leading investigations and cost calculations in all areas of the logistic process
+ Leading the input to the investment frame in concept phase and follow up the spending plan during the industrialisation phase.
The Logistics Program Manager has the final responsibility for the total logistic investment & operational budget for a project.
+ Leading all changes in the logistic Process driven by the program/project changes.
+ Planning and report out progress on project plan
+ Identifying and securing the interfaces within the total Product & process development Process.
+ Driving the program/project progress in all areas of the logistic process.
+ Leading & operating within cost & time efficiency as securing the quality in the programs.
* Provide required information about program content and program progress to the M&L organisation, by:
+ Reporting out milestone reports to ensure a consolidated Logistic input into the program.
+ Reporting out to the different Plant reference groups, to ensure a perfect launch.
* Lead the logistic part of a car program, leading engineering resources in a cross functional project team assigned by the line organization to the project team.
* University degree in engineering or equal qualifications
* Fluent in English, written and verbal
* Project Management experience.
* Product and process knowledge, preferable from manufacturing, core ME, P & Q or Purchasing
* Knowledge and experience of Logistics
* The position will focus on car programs globally, willingness to travel globally is a requirement
* Willingness to relocate globally is a plus
* Good leadership behaviour and cooperation skills
* Strong business acumen
* Team player
* Strong networking abilities
Contact and Application:
Stefan Hedlund, Senior Manager, Program Office dep 84210, phone +46 708 205068,
For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact senior recruiter, Carl-Johan Borvander: +46 72 8870670
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than the 6th of January 2018
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - email@example.com - Hetzner version