På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
Are you an ambitious game developer with a post-secondary education within game development or similar and a deep technical interest and very good knowledge in object-oriented programming – continue to read, this position might be the right one for you!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client NYX Gaming Group looking for a Front-End Game Developer. NYX offers a complete range of industry leading products and flexible gaming solutions to some of the largest lotteries, casinos and gaming operators across the globe.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by NYX Gaming Group.
For example, you will:
* Work with technical design and develop products so they meet requirements agreed between NYX and the clients
* Configure the games to the client portals
* Work in close cooperation with the rest of the team that contains game developers, Product Owners, QA, AD and Team Manager
The position suits you who have been studied a post-secondary education within Game Development and have a large technical interest and understanding. You will be part of a team with a very good knowledge of game developing and have the opportunity to learn from some of the best developers in the industry.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a postsecondary education within game development or similar
* Have a very good knowledge in English, both written and spoken, as it is the working language
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have previous work experience as a game developer.
As a person, you are solution-oriented and analytical with a logical ability. You will have daily contacts with clients as well as your colleagues, which requires an outgoing approach and s good cooperation skills. In the position, the environment and the task may be changed in a short time and you will therefore need to be flexible and adaptive.
* Start: ASAP, by agreement
* Work extent: Full time
* Salary: Monthly salary, by agreement
* Location: Central of Stockholm
* Contact information: Jenny Rydberg, Recruitment Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from NYX Gaming Group is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
NYX Gaming Group is an international public company with corporate headquarters located in Las Vegas and with development centers in Stockholm, Sydney, London and Athens.
We currently have over 1100 highly talented professional team members and we are growing rapidly in the US, Europe, and Australia. We proudly serve premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems in true partnership with well over 200 customer partners using a combination of our lottery, bingo, sportsbook and casino platforms and a library of 300+ games.
NYX Gaming Group is a proud recipient of the Special Achievement Award from EGR Magazine, which recognized the group’s consistent growth and innovation in multiple e-gaming verticals.
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - firstname.lastname@example.org - Hetzner version