På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel companies and includes 1,400 locations in operation and under development with more than 220,000 rooms and a footprint spanning 115 countries and territories. The Carlson Rezidor portfolio includes a powerful set of global brands: Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM. Guests can benefit from Club CarlsonSM, a program that redefines hotel rewards with a collection of exceptional benefits, services, and privileges at more than 1,000 hotels worldwide. Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group and its brands employ 90,000 people systemwide.
Join us in creating memorable moments for our clients and putting our guest centre stage!
We are looking for the right person to become part of our team of Regional Marketing Managers in Sweden. The position has the primary responsibility of supporting and executing on marketing and e-commerce strategies for a selected number of hotels. To thrive in this role, you will need to be an energetic professional who cares about the big picture while being passionate about meeting deadlines and following through. You will be working with the hotel General Managers and the Area Marketing team on the development and execution of local hotel marketing plans, and the management of hotel content for all digital owned, earned and paid channels. We see that you must be a versatile team player and a results-driven go getter with positive attitude, startup mentality, and sharp communications skills. This position will be part of the Area Nordic Marketing and E-Commerce team with piers based in Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen and report to Area Marketing Director.
• Oversee all marketing and e-commerce related tasks for hotels
• Develop and implement brand tactical marketing campaigns (Local & brand)
• Contribute to the overall strategy, performance and profitability of the company
• Overseeing online social media
• Content Management (content creation, copywriting, photo and video) to feed all channels
• You are expected to have experience in working with marketing communications facing both B2B and B2C and across all relevant offline and online
• Brand and promotional programs at the hotels together with Area Marketing Team
Required Skills and Experience:
• University graduate qualification or equivalent
• Previous 5-7 years of experience within a similar position
• Experience in working in multiple markets and/or multi-property
• Excellent ability to communicate verbal and written, fluently and concisely in local language as well as English
• Strong marketing communications facing both B2B and B2C across all relevant offline and online channels in accordance with annual hotel marketing plan
• Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to travel as and when requested
Want to apply:
Application deadline: Suitable candidates will be called forward for interviews throughout the entire recruitment process.
Application: Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and a CV in English through the submit button.
Contact details: Ole Sorang; firstname.lastname@example.org; Area Director Marketing
Type of employment: This is a temporary position (Vikariat) until March 2019
Working hours: Full-time
Starting date: January-February 2018
Location: This position is located in Rezidor Nordic HQ in World Trade Center in Stockholm
* B (Personbil)
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - email@example.com - Hetzner version