På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
Benify is one of Europe’s fastest growing HR-tech companies. Our main focus right now is further international growth and become a global player in the area of Employer Branding and Compensation & Benefits. Today we have about 350 outstanding employees located in eight global offices: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Amsterdam, London, Munich, Paris and Copenhagen.
The Benify culture is extraordinary. What we look for are people with a passion to exceed and learn new things every day. At Benify we have colleagues that help each other and love working together with lots of laughter in our everyday work. Your ideas are always welcome. You will thrive, challenge yourself and put yourself outside your comfort zone.
The Challenge – Are you up for a great one?
Do you have experience in the fields of Product Management, HR Technology and/or E-commerce? - while having a great interest in IT and technical products? Do you love working in an international environment and want to actively contribute to Benify’s market success? Do you want to investigate, select, and drive the development of our product and never back down from a great challenge? In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to join our Product Team and assist us in building a great solution across our global platform. Apply today!
You will be working at the interface between product management and business development. In doing so, you will maintain a proactive cooperation between key stakeholders within the entire company such as Sales, IT, KAM, Business Developers and Marketing departments as well as with suppliers.
• You will become a product specialist and dig deep into topics within a wide range of compensation & benefits area to investigate needs, trends & opportunities to support our Product Roadmap
• You will develop deep Product Knowledge (technical & commercial) and acquire important industry knowledge about the market landscape, competition & best practices
• You will develop Customer Insight & Advocacy (customers + end users) and use insights to develop the right products with high value for both customers and end-users
• Planning, organizing, executing, and monitoring all aspects concerning product and process management within the different product development areas
• Translate product development needs into detailed technical requirements & acceptance criteria’s with support from specialists to deliver great results
• Continuously work with product & business performance evaluation in terms of usage, satisfaction, profitability, effectiveness & customer value
• Master university degree in Industrial Engineering, Product Design, IT or from a similar technical field
• Minimum five years of relevant job experience in the field of product development and/or business development and/or have gained insight into the everyday work of a startup business and/or have worked within high paced management consultancy firms in technical projects
• Experience within the HR technology field from a role as a product manager is a merit. Roles within E-commerce, Web/Mobile application environments or similar will also be considered as a merit
• You are customer oriented and are excellent at dealing with complicated customer requirements
• You have a great technical liking and knowledge for all matters in IT
• You have a great business & customer mindset (metrics, growth, usage, customer value, profitability)
• You have great analytical and numerical skills and like to dig into complex topics within the Product
• You have excellent communication skills & ability to use insights in verbal and written presentations, both internal and external
• Knowledge of Agile work methods will be considered valuable as well as previous experience in working with technical development teams
• Fluency in English & Swedish is required
We’re looking for someone with an energetic personality and stamina beyond the ordinary. Benify is working on many challenging markets with a complex environment and we’re expected to deliver results of great quality. Working towards these goals requires drive and a hands-on mentality where you do what’s necessary to deliver amazing results.
Last date for application: 5th of January
Start date: As soon as possible
Applications should include: CV, Cover Letter, and Recommendation Letters (if available). Please also indicate your salary expectations. Interviews will be held continuously so please send in your application as soon as possible.
If any questions contact: Anup Hirani, Head of Global Product Management: email@example.com
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - firstname.lastname@example.org - Hetzner version