På MerJobb kan du söka bland en hel massa platsannonser. MerJobb.com är utvecklad på en kafferast av Clas Rydergren.
Garment/Design Technician Intern
At NA-KD we have a full-stack design, production and purchaseteam working with our private labels and creating collections for our unique collaboration with global Social Infuencers (Instagram celebrities, bloggers, etc). Now, we are seeking an intern forgarment/design technicians to join our amazing team!
- Work with the entire product development chain from sketch to finished collection
- Make detailed sketches of garments instructions / sketches manually and in Adobe Illustrator
- Create lists of measurements, perform design modifications and to ensure the fit of our garments
- Create lists of measurements for all sizes (grading)
- Implement tests and measure of factory samples and final product
- Notify and monitor changes and comments to our suppliers
- Work closely with the design team
The Ideal Candidate
- Garment Technician Training or/and experience in similar position
- Experience in pattern design, fit and graduation
- Good knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of textile materials and sewing
- Good English skills, both speech and writing
- Ability to multitask in high pace where rapid changes are common
- You are creative, well-organized, flexible, independent and are a team player who brings joy and inspiration into a group
About the Company and Founders
NA-KD has revolutionised the online fashion industry and is rapidly expanding! The company is led by Swedish e-commerce entrepreneur Jarno Vanhatapio, who founded Nelly.com and ZooZoo.com. NA-KD was launched in late 2015 and operates in the global fast fashion industry. NA-KD has more than 130 full-time employees. During the first year the website had 15 million visitors and gathered over 750 000 followers on social media platforms from more than 150 different countries. The company has a truly global DNA and has shipped to more than 140 countries. The majority of the sales originates from the private labels NA-KD Trend and NA-KD Boho, designed by our in-house production department. Behind the company stands a number of business angels and IT entrepreneurs. In December 2016 the venture capital firms Northzone and eEquity, became partners by investing 15 MUSD in the company.
2017 - MerJobb.com - sökbara platsannonser - email@example.com - Hetzner version